[WriteLog] Writelog/Win7 install?

Len Morris lmorris at lenmar.net
Thu Feb 3 19:49:36 PST 2011

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the suggestions, got everything going using C: writelog.
Only bug I have is and error when I run DXT2WL.exe, Removed from the Objects in the writelog.ini, then the rest of Writelog runs, except, of course now DXT to the bandmap..
Thanks again,

Len Morris VA3LM/VE3FJB