[WriteLog] RTTY Window Capture

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sun Feb 13 20:50:26 PST 2011

Hi, Dick.

By "capture" do you mean "record"?  If so, I think it depends on the decoder
capability that Rttyrite uses.  If MMTTY, then open MMTTY standalone and go
in to the File menu to do two things.  First, select 'Log Rx file(L)'.
Then, in the same menu, click 'RxWindow to file(T)' and specify the folder
location you want the daily log files stored in.  MMTTY will store files
with date names that are a copy of the Rttyrite/MMTTY window contents for
that day.  These choices will remain in place for all MMTTY oeration, until
changed.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)