[WriteLog] RTTY Window Capture

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Feb 13 21:46:23 PST 2011

Dick,

Not sure I understand what you mean by "capture the RTTY window".  The only
way I know of to "capture" the contest exchanges is to use Tools/Sound board
options... and record the contest to a series of wav files that can be
played back later.  If you record the contest you can play back the entire
contest if you have 48 hours you don't know what to do with.  But after
recording with WL its much better than that.  If you highlight a specific
call in the log and then hit the right mouse button a list of options opens.
One of the choices is to "Play audio from this QSO".  When you click on that
choice WL opens a play back window where you can choose to play back SSB or
decode CW, RTTY or PSK starting just before that call was logged and
continuing on until you stop it.  Really a great feature.  Check the Help
manual for how to set it up.

73,
Gary AL9A