[WriteLog] Writelog.ini

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Feb 15 04:38:04 PST 2011

Anthony, N2KI, asked:
> Anyone know where Win7 64 bit has the ini file hidden?  I find one ini
> file
> but is only has one line of data.  I suspect files are hidden(?)

On my computers, the working copy of writelog.ini is in
User\Muns\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows.  The copy you find in the
Windows directory is there from the initial WriteLog install for the first
load, then Windows senses that changes are being made to the file and moves
the working copy to this location, out of the Windows system directory.  The
same thing happens for files in the Program Files directory, e.g.,
userpara.ini and mmtty.ini for MMTTY.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)