[WriteLog] WL Questions

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:12:06 PST 2011

Had a good, trouble-free time this weekend in the ARRL DX test in the
Multi-single category.

1.  In this category, we're limited to 6 band changes ( i.e., two
round-trips) per hour. It was hard to remember to write down the first
band change, and even then, keeping track was something we all forgot to
do.

Any possibility of a "band change counter/timer window with a countdown
clock, or have I missed it somewhere in the config file?

2. I'd like to add "change operators" as a shortcut key. It doesn't seem
to be available, or have I misused that one, too? Which log view can I
see that note?

Thanks,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC