[WriteLog] LOCATION IS DROPPED

Chuck Miller n6kw at seanet.com
Mon Feb 21 19:28:23 PST 2011

Bill, I think you have to use the drop-down list and select your
location, rather than entering it into the box. If that doesn't
work, you can open the Cabrillo file in a text editor, such as
Notepad, and add the line requested. It doesn't matter where in
the header you add the line. I believe it should read:

LOCATION: MO

73, Chuck N6KW