[WriteLog] TU Type: KT4FY Multimodem

KC4HW/Jim kc4hw at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 28 04:04:54 PST 2011

I have one of these unit and when selected a digital tuning scope pop
up.

This scope tuning dialog does not have a Window's top info border.
So you can not pick it up with the mouse and move it around.

I found in Writelog.ini reference to:

[SCOPE}
X=186
Y-752

I am guessing that this is a reference to where it currently locates on
the screen, which is the upper left hand near the corner.  Can
someone confirm this?

If so, I would like to move it, but not sure how...can someone give me
a starting place to say move this dialog near the lower right hand
corner of the monitor?

thanks.

Jim/KC4HW