[WriteLog] RTTY - MMTTY for VFO B / K3 subreceiver

N7US jim at n7us.net
Mon Jan 10 06:30:20 PST 2011

I can get the second Rttyrite window for my K3 subreceiver to function
properly if I choose either Soundcard AFSK or my HAL DXP38 but not with
MMTTY.  I am pointing [Rttyrite2] to an installation of MMTTY that works
fine standalone, though I start it with an mmtty.exe -z command line when I
do that.

I have tried deleting the [Rttyrite2] section of writelog.ini and starting
fresh, but I still have the problem that the "Initializing MMTTY" doesn't
disappear, and MMTTY never starts.

I also have another, probably unrelated problem using the K3 "two slot" rig
driver.  When I click on the second entry window, the audio from the main
receiver is muted.  It stays muted until I rotate the AF Gain control.

Jim N7US