[WriteLog] Writelog MMTY combo problem

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 11 14:06:55 PST 2011

I made nearly 2000 RTTY QSOs this past weekend using the MMTTY plug-in for
WriteLog with MMTTY engine version 1.68A with no problems other than a possible
bug in which AFC gets turned off from time to time (MMTTY bug not a WL problem)
and that only happened a couple of times on Sunday.  So there is no issue with
running 1.68A with the MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog.  I know Ed P49X(W0YK) also
used 1.68A and in his post-contest comments mentioned that he didn't have any
issues with it.

There is one thing that I has to be done when installing/reinstalling the MMTTY
plug-in for WriteLog when updating WriteLog at the same time.  You MUST reboot
after each update.  I've had problems when I didn't.  Not sure if this had
anything to do with it or not.

73, Don AA5AU