[WriteLog] Highlighting

A.Oskarsson tf3ao at simnet.is
Sun Jan 16 08:57:45 PST 2011

I have problems with highlighting callsigns in a Rttyrite window.
I am running 2 windows. No. 1 window is now with MMTTY and no. 2 is with
HAL ST-8000 decoding.
I get the highlighting on no. 2, but not on no. 1.
Before I ran window no. 2 as the main window, and didn't have any
problems, but since I started to use MMTTY as the main window I've
had this problem.
I'm sure this can be setup somewhere, but can't find it.
All help is well appreciated.

And thanks to those that worked me in UK DX contest this weekend. Didn't
have to much time to operate as family things had the priority.
Conditions were very poor, hardly heard any signals Saturday evening on
40M, and a lot of signals had aurora flutter on 20m.

73 Seli TF3AO