[WriteLog] BARTG SPRINT75 Results are out

Arthur Bard arthur.bard at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 17 10:24:29 PST 2011

The September 2010 BARTG SPRINT75 results are out and can be found by following
the link at:
http://www.bartg.org.uk/contests.asp

Our SPRINT RTTY Contest runs this weekend. Rules are on the BARTG website at:
http://www.bartg.org.uk/sprintcontest.asp

Please read them and get any questions to me as soon as possible.

We require logs to be submitted in Cabrillo format by e-mail to:
logs at bartg.org.uk

The subject line of your e-mail entry must include your callsign and class
entered e.g. G1XKZ SOAB.

The contest name in your log must read BARTG-SPRINT.  The correct Cabrillo
format can be found

in the sample log on the BARTG website www.bartg.org.uk

NOTE: In 2009/10 many of the entries ignored the above e-mail rules. In 2011
your logs will be checked by our Contest ROBOT (thanks to DC3HB) which will
automatically reject your entrie if you do not follow these simple rules.

Hope to work you at the weekend,

Arthur G1XKZ
BARTG Contest Manager