[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in Issues

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jan 20 13:13:30 PST 2011

> 1 - How do I determine and then choose where the plug-in is
> installed? In the WL or standalone directory in Priogram Files or
> somewhere else?

You don't.  It's hard coded.

> 3. As it's presently installed (again, directory unknown), I get an
> error message: "Para.ini (followed by non-text characters)" When I
> clikc  "okay" to get rid of the error message, the plug-in loads.

That's because MMTTY (not the plug-in) can not write userpara.ini
in the directory in which MMTTY is installed.  That is specified
in writelog.ini (specified when you first run the plug-in).

> When I try to configure it, at the MISC tab, I can't change it FROM
> audio. Everything else is grayed out.

You do not have a FSK port specified.  Select a valid port from the
RTTYrite menu (Ports) and then reselect TU Type | MMTTY to initialize
the FSK port in MMTTY.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV