[WriteLog] Installation Help

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 21:26:33 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,
    I recently replaced the processor and motherboard in my main station computer, and have been going back and reinstalling most of my ham software. Trying to reinstall Writelog though is giving me trouble... I have the CD version 10.73, and putting the CD in the computer's CD drive - does nothing. I tried another CD of ham software (The trial programs they give you with rigblaster) and that worked just fine. Any ideas on how to get my Writelog CD going?

73,
Mike
W4MJA