[WriteLog] U.S. counties Qso party support

ka3qlf at comcast.net ka3qlf at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 12:39:08 PDT 2011

Good day,

    I am Scott, KA3QLF, the contest coordinator of MARAC (Mobile Amateur Radio Awards Club). The MARAC contests have undergone a major rules overhaul, which includes a date change, new categories, and some scoring changes. I am hoping that a module author is willing to work with us to incorporate the changes. The new rules may be found at the following URL: http://www.marac.org/cwrules.htm    I am willing to communicate with the author via his/her best means. I look forward to meeting/working with you. thanks, and best 73--Scott, Ka3QLF