[WriteLog] 2011 U.S. counties Qso Party rules updates

ka3qlf at comcast.net ka3qlf at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 13:08:56 PDT 2011

the 2011 U.S. Counties Qso Party, sponsored by MARAC had undergone a major rules and scoring overhaul for 2011 and future contests. this contest was formerly held on the first weekend in may, in conjunction with the 7th area qso party, the New England Qso Party, as well as the Indiana qso party. It will be held on the last full weekend in July in conjunciton with the IOTA contest. The URL for the u.S. counties Qso Party is http://www.marac.org/cwrules.htm  I am hoping that one of the writelog module authors can adjust the scoring, and rules for Writelog. Please feel free to contact me for any further details. Thank you--Scott, KA3QLF, U.S. Counties Qso Party coordinator