[WriteLog] Unable to Log

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:16:35 PDT 2011

Hello Cy,
I have not experienced this with my setup and used that function over the weekend in the VHF test.
Select and enter with one click from the right (secondary screen) but I am only using Rttyrite in cw mode with no add-ons.
The video card is a PCI type Matrox G450 dual video card.
WL 10.86, CPU is a P4 2.66ghz, 2 gb memory and XP Pro.
Could possibly be the video card?

73'
Clay Melhorn N9IO
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/