[WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Wed Jun 29 18:47:40 PDT 2011

I tried to install under Win7 again with the same results.  The Legacy
Installer returns "Command failed to launch."  Carsten, did you say you
were able to install it with the Legacy Installer under Win7?

In an earlier response I said I was able to install the SM6SRW modules
under Win7.  I was WRONG!  I must have confused my success under WinXP.
I just tried to install the SM6SRW modules under Win7 and received the
same errors.  I apologize if I lead you down the wrong track.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick at k7vc.com