[WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Jun 30 02:59:11 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Hmmmm. I realised I had an older version of the DL1EFD contest modules, so I uninstalled the earlier version (via REMOVE PROGRAMS under Win7) and then ran the WLCM_DL1EFD_080414.exe file.
I also got the message that various files had not installed correctly.

I then tried running it again, and choosing the UNINSTALL radio button from the module installer.
Ran the exe file again, but still had the problem of files not installing correctly.

I then tried using the Legacy Installer Helper to install the WLCM_DL1EFD_080414 program, and that worked OK for me.

All a little odd, but as I had the older version, I was a bit worried about the contest not scoring properly, hence the need to get the latest version.

Hope to see you all there at the weekend!

73 de Phil GU0SUP