[WriteLog] missing information in contest

Steve K7AWB k7awbgoog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:20:37 PST 2011

This weekend I upgraded to the latest of WL and downloaded the latest country files and partials.  Right in the middle of the ARRL SSB contest, I logged a call that would not show a country.  It was KH6YR.  I found it was a USA based club that operates in Hawaii and obviously the country was confusing in where they were operating.  I knew that I could work around that later at the end of the contest, but I forced a KH6 into the PREF column.

  A couple of more contacts after that would not accept the country or other info so I signed off until the next morning.  ALL MY CONTACTS TODAY WERE WITHOUT THE INFORMATION TO GET MULTIPLIERS AND A SCORE.

 I am now logging my contacts with the power, time, date, frequency, and RS, but no other information.  What do you guys think is happening?  I took some time out in the contest today and re-downloaded the latest WL again & downloaded the country file also, but that did not help.  I am running Single Op High power assisted.  I noticed that sometimes a window would pop up and ask me about networking.  I kept answering no or cancel.  Maybe I activated something to do with that accidentally?

73

Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es