[WriteLog] MMTTY help

Gary Gross ke6qr at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 17:31:47 PDT 2011

Hi
 I have been running MMTTY with writelog for several years successfully with no problem but have recently had a old problem reoccur. For some reason IM off frequency between my transmit and receive frequency. I do not have atc, afc or net buttons pushed. IM running FSK with a FT-1000 Markv. Last rtty contest everything was working great then all of a sudden the problem occurred and have not been able to fix it. Last time this happened the fix was to download both MMTTY and the plug in module at which time everything was ok. This time I did the same and still have the off frequency problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Gary ke6qr