[WriteLog] dxccwae.dat

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Mar 30 22:57:59 PDT 2011

Rich,

What is your OS?  If it is Vista or Win7 DXCCWAE.DAT should be in
C:\ProgramData\WriteLog along with DXCCDOS.DAT, DXCCDOSMM.DAT and
DXCCWAEMM.DAT.  If you are running XP they should all be in C:\Program
Files\WriteLog\Programs.  Since you aren't seeing error messages about the
other files WriteLog must be able to find them.  I will send you another
email direct with DXCCWAE.DAT attached.  Can't send it through the
reflector.  Let us know if that fixes the problem.

73,
Gary AL9A