[WriteLog] 7QP contacts north of the border

Steve Woodruff steve at n9oh.com
Sun May 8 13:41:32 PDT 2011

Actually,  W7CCY pointed out that other provinces do have aliases setup so I
must have forgotten to include NS.  If you're running XP, you can edit this
file:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WriteLog\7qp.ini

Find the [7QP-Alias] section and add to the bottom:

NS=VE1

Thanks,

Steve N9OH