[WriteLog] Win98 support...broken in 10.85K

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Tue May 17 07:21:07 PDT 2011

Sometime during the development of 10.85, the ability to install on Windows
98 broke. The first beta, 10.85A was OK, but the second, 10.85B, was not. I
have not yet figured out what broke. The problem happens at install time
("This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application
vendor....")--if you could get it installed, I am pretty sure it would run.

I am looking at this, but I am not sure I am going to find a solution.

Wayne