[WriteLog] NEW! The 10-Meter RTTY Contest

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat May 21 10:38:32 PDT 2011

Muns Vineyard and rttycontesting.com are excited to announce a new contest - The 10-Meter RTTY Contest.  The contest will be held
for the first time on Sunday, December 4, 2011.

The 10-Meter RTTY Contest home page is linked from rttycontesting.com or can be directly accessed at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/the10meterrttycontest.html

Beside the Rules Page, there is an FAQ, and Blog for comments.  Your feedback is appreciated.  If you have any questions, please
send them directly to me or to the blog.  I will try to check the blog regularly each day.  Comments to the blog must first be
approved before they are posted to avoid spam.

Currently, rttycontesting.com will sponsor plaques for the winning Single and Multi-op entrants.  If you are interested in
sponsoring a plaque, such as continental or USA winner, etc, please contact me directly.  Also, the top ten single operators will
receive a bottle of Muns Vineyard fine California wine.  We are looking forward to seeing you in The 10-Meter RTTY Contest in
December!

73, Don AA5AU & Ed W0YK
http://www.munsvineyard.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com