[WriteLog] Fwd: [FCG] SOR2 keying focus

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 10:07:13 PDT 2011

Hi Ed,

Yes, I do have the LPT port connected, and I am able to key both radios
just fine.  I just can't switch the keying focus automatically from  writelog.
 Yes, do have "2" radios selected.

I think I will try setting up a new ss log and see if that helps.   Perhaps
I missed something when I set up my test log.

Tnx, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/5/2011 12:56:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,