[WriteLog] Lost Winkeyer USB driver

Bill Sale n5ii at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 12 14:28:22 PST 2011

I am using writelog 10.90A. with Windows 7 Home Premium on a Toshiba laptop connected to a IC 706. I use the Winkeyer between the computer and the 706 to send CW and PTT when I send wav files. This set up works great when all is ok. I Went to California to work CQP. I flew out there and rented a SUV GM. It all work ok on 15, 20 meters. However I had too much RF inside the SUV when I went to 40 meters, some how I lost the driver for the Winkeyer USB.
However I had down loaded the cd from  the Winkeyer site and saved it on my laptop so I was able to reinstall the driver, however this takes a lot of time. I was wondering if there was a quick way to reinstall the drivers.  Maybe have the drivers backed up on a thumb drive or in a folder and quickly reinstall. Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
Bill
N5II