[WriteLog] WAE QTC's

Doug Nelson dougn1 at me.com
Mon Nov 14 11:37:08 PST 2011

Been seeing the comments re QTC's. Now I have one.  When requesting a repeat using say ALT 4,  the following is sent:  SP6XXX PSE REPEAT QTC: 4.   IMHO, this is way too long and wastes time.  Seems something like AGN 4 would be sufficient and would be understood by all.

I looked through WL ini, but did not see a way to shorten it.  Is this possible or is it imbedded in the program?  What are the thoughts of the group?  Anyway, it was a great contest and lots of fun.

Thanks,

Doug  K6HGF