[WriteLog] No Rig! problem

Tom Shelton gl1800winger at verizon.net
Wed Nov 16 16:52:39 PST 2011

I last wrote to you about a few problems I was having. A couple of them I figured out, but one is still a mystery to me.

I have a Kenwood TS-2000 using port 4 (9600, N, 8, 1). I’m using a USB/Serial adapter here. In the entry window, the rig is showing as No Rig! instead of the frequency and mode. I also have an IC-7200 using port 5 (same as above). This rig shows up properly in the in the entry window.

I’ve verified both configs in the writelog.ini file.

Both radios work well with Ham Radio Deluxe.

I’d like to use the TS-2000 for the Sweepstakes this weekend, so having the frequency is necessary for the log. Please help soon...

Tom Shelton, AB3IC

No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message, although several were terribly inconvenienced.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus