[WriteLog] No Rig! problem (TS-2000)

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 18 17:32:53 PST 2011

At first I thought Joe was onto something about dropping the stop bit (and he still may be), but I looked at the writelog.ini file
for my Kenwood TS-870 and I have this entry that you probably need in your writelog.ini file:

[RIGS]
Com2:=9600,n,8,2

My '870 is on COM port 2.

If you don't have a [RIGS], just add it anywhere along with Com2:=9600,n,8,2 directly below it.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com