[WriteLog] Need per-band packet spots choice for SS "U"

Bruce King bruce at regis-consulting.com
Sat Nov 19 15:12:06 PST 2011

If I recall (no guarantees of accuracy anymore...) there was a thread on
this a couple of years ago. The gist of the thread was that since you
can only work a station once in SS, it doesn't matter what band you work
it on. And, since the entries in the packet spot window are for unworked
stations, a station that changes bands won't show up again. This is the
desired operation for the contest. If you have other goals, e.g. looking
for particular states on particular bands, it won't help. Gary's
suggestion to try the VE7CC software may help here.

73 Bruce W1CSM

Message: 7