[WriteLog] Possible virus on contesting.com and eHam websites

Phil Duff na4m at arrl.net
Wed Oct 5 18:09:03 PDT 2011

On 10/5/2011 22:46, w1net at arrl.net wrote:
> Sorry for those infected.  Does anyone know if this has been resolved and
> one can go back to visiting these sites?

Paraphrased from the eHam.net tech team:

"It has been resolved - definitively. The root cause was found and not
only has the vulnerability been eliminated but we are in the process of
migrating to a safer ad server (Google DFP).  We removed the malicious
Javascript from the eHam ad server and took it offline as well."

de Phil NA4M
eHam.net Product Reviews Manager

--
Phil Duff