[WriteLog] Beam headings window

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Sat Oct 15 19:22:43 PDT 2011

You and Jim, K1LU gave me the info I needed Gary.  I went to the Setup Menu
and found it
under Great Circle Bearings.  Not sure how I missed finding it, but I did.
Thanks and if
any other members are reading this, I am good to go and the beam headings
are now correct.

Thanks & 73,

Dick - W0RAA
My memory isn't as good as it used to be.
Also, my memory isn't as good as it used to be.