[WriteLog] MMTTY Challenges

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Oct 18 19:12:37 PDT 2011

Do you really have 10 com ports?  If not, I would try renaming it using the
device manager.

John KK9A

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog at contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Challenges
From: K2NV at arrl.net <K2NV at arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:33:21 -0400

I have been trying to get Writelog running with MMTTY and FSK.
In stand alone mode, MMTTY works fine.  It also works fine with N1MM.
I am using a real COM port (COM10) using 2N2222A keying for PTT and FSK.
(Winkey for CW)
I am confused about the PORT selection.  When I select PORT 10 (and also in
MMTTY) MMTTY switches back to SOUND and FSK does not work.
I have spent untold hours trying to figure things out.  And have read
everything on Don's very useful web site (AA5AU).

I am using WInXP Home, Creative Labs sound card.

Anyone??
Tony
K2NV