[WriteLog] WriteLog Sept Special

Steve Woodruff steve at n9oh.com
Thu Sep 1 19:01:58 PDT 2011

Hi Folks,

Exciting news from the WriteLog camp:  We are running an "End of Summer"
special for the month of September.  WriteLog full-version purchases will be
discounted by $5.  The discount does not apply to CD media/shipping, the
limited "Newbie Special" version, or any prior purchases.

What:  $5 savings on WriteLog
When:  Sept 1 - 30, 2011

You may visit http://writelog.com/ordering to place your online order for
new
purchases and renewals.  You can use our PayPal checkout process to pay
for your purchase even if you do not have a PayPal account.  Your
registration
key for the full version of WriteLog is valid for 12 months of free
upgrades
from the date of purchase.

Thanks & 73,

Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD