[WriteLog] 2011 RU DX RTTY log submission issues

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Sep 5 15:38:56 PDT 2011

I can vouch for SP7DQR's adif2cabr conversion program.  It works really
slick and is a freebe to boot.  Sent in my Cabrillo from the adif2cabr to
the Russian RTTY contest address and quickly got back an email confirming
receipt of my file.  At least I think that's what it says.  Will need to
take a course in Russian to be sure!

73,
Gary AL9A