[WriteLog] WAEDC contest module problem

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Sep 9 13:07:53 PDT 2011

Just checking out my WAEDC setup and have discovered a problem with the Send
QTCs window (ALT+S).  The problem is the behavior of the QSL? button in the
window.  The documentation for the WAE Contest module says that the QRV?
button sends the SHIFT+F11 message (msg21.wav in SSB) and that works as
described.  The doc then says the QSL? button will send the SHIFT+F10
message (msg20.wav).  However, in my case the QSL? button again sends the
SHIFT+F11 message!  Also, the Xmit QTCs button will use the DVK to send the
QTC one after another, but then at the end, instead of sending the QSL?
button contents, SHIFT+F10, it sends the QRV? button with the SHIFT+F11
message!  Anyone else experiencing this or have I got something screwed up?

73,
Gary AL9A