[WriteLog] wav files incompatiable

Bill Sale n5ii at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 12 20:59:52 PDT 2011

I made wave files using sound recording in  windows 95 and loaded them in the contest folder of writelog of my windows 7 laptop and they work fine. I remade some of the wav files using sound recording in windows xp and  used these remade files to replace the old wave files on my laptop w7. The remade files give me this in a Writelog Sound Error box "MARP.wav format incompatible with earlier files".
I can go to the contest folder and double click on the new wave files and they play fine along with the old wave files.

Anyone got any thoughts?
Thanks
N5II
Bill