[WriteLog] Sept VHF Contest Cabrillo Request forSCP Database

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 18:56:49 PDT 2011

I'd appreciate receiving copies of the Cabrillo Files submitted to the ARRL
for the September VHF Contests.  These are used to generate a Super Partial
Check Files for VHF Contests that are similar to those maintained by WA1Z
for HF Contests.

Conditions in Central Indiana were pretty puny this past weekend.  It
appears from the 3830 postings that participation was much lower in the
September Contest.  So I would appreciate all the logs that are sent.  The
logs are kept Confidential and are discarded after 2 years.

Because of the light participation in September, there won't be a new
Release for the January 2012 VHF Contest.  The next Release will be in June
2012 using 2010, 2011, and January 2012 logs.

And of course I will happy to receive any Cabrillo Files from your previous
2010 or 2011 VHF Contests.  The more logs, the more complete the Database.

Thanks and 73 --- Dave, W9ZRX