[WriteLog] [RTTY] We Need Some Activity

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Sep 15 23:03:30 PDT 2011

Oops, ignore my previous post of a few minutes ago.  Found a problem -
setting "57 Baud (75 WPM) Baudot: in RittyRite causes MMTTY to change it's
baud setting down to 56.92!  That ain't goin' to work!  I changed MMTTY back
to 75 baud and then on RittyRite went back to "75 Baud (100 WPM) Baudot" and
again it printed garbage.  This time I went to TU type and changed from
MMTTY to Sound Board FSK which switched out of MMTTY and into the WriteLog
sound board mode.  I then immediately switched back to TU type MMTTY and
this has fixed the problem.  I can now decode 75 baud correctly and both
MMTTY and the RittyRite Mode settings are at 75 Baud (actually 74.2 in
MMTTY, but close enough for government work!) :)  Sorry for the confusion
and bandwidth.

73,
Gary AL9A