[WriteLog] Fw: Friend.ini More

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 11 18:58:31 PDT 2012

Joe, I'm running Windows XP here so can't help you with Win7 other than you ask if WriteLog is installed in a location OTHER THAN
C:\Program Files? I'm not sure that it matters but have seen posts where others have more success installing WriteLog in a directory
other than C:\Program Files under Windows 7.

I do not run the friend file often but have used it recently. I have no entries in my writelog.ini file concerning the HI file. So
to use it just to put the name out there in the message, you do not need to add anything to writelog.ini. I have friend.ini located
in the Programs directory under WriteLog.

What exactly is happening when you put %H in a message, nothing?

73, Don AA5AU