[WriteLog] spdx contest third party contest module

Steve K7AWB k7awbgoog at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:44:45 PDT 2012

Write Log site says this:

WLCM_SM6SRW_050110.exe (05/01/10)

For 10.77 users and above, use WriteLog’s Legacy Installer Helper. .

It looks like this site is where I get the current SPDX RTTY module. I cannot find the Installer Helper as mentioned.  Without it, when I try to install  in the Program Folder of WriteLog, it gives me an error on all the contests called "files failed to self-register" and lists paths for all the separate contest modules.  Any help from anyone please?

73

Steve K7AWB

Nine Mile Falls, WA

DN17es