[WriteLog] Records contesting with Writelog

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Aug 5 22:17:22 PDT 2012

Hi Rag,

This covers a lot of territory so I think we need a clearer definition of
what you are asking.  When you say, "...how to setup audio recording from A
to Z?' are you asking how to record a contest from start to finish or are
you asking how to create and use audio recordings for use with the DVK
ability of WriteLog?  Each area is a big topic of discussion so let's start
off by making sure we have the subject area well defined.

73,
Gary AL9A