[WriteLog] Ten-RTTY contest set-up

g4iiy zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 10:17:23 EST 2012

unsubscribe

Can you please unsubsrcibe me from this forum.

Aplogioies for the bandwidth, but I have sent unsubscribe emails several
times in the last few weeks wuth that as the header and message substance.
I get a message saying 'this appears to be an administrative request and is
with the moderatior, but nothing then happens.

Perhaps I should keep on sending this email to every posting?