[WriteLog] Configuration Issue

John Maglio jgmags at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 11:04:07 EST 2012

Greetings to the Group,

    I am running V11.04 with Windows 8Pro. Here is what is happening.
  After all is set up in whatever contest is current,I click on "save
configuration " in the setup dropdown menu. Then I also click on "SAVE
AS". All the screens are docked.
This is done in advance of the contest date. When the program is
restarted only the main entry screen opens. I have to reset all the
other screens such as Band Map, RTTYRITE, etc. I also have to reset the
superpartial and relocate it where I want it. I don't know if it is the
program or my operating system that is causing this. Any help will be
very appreciated.
73, and Merry Christmas ans Happy Holidays to all.

John KJ1J