[WriteLog] Hacked????? Explaination!

Dick-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Wed Dec 26 14:47:59 EST 2012

If you received an e-mail from me on the reflector asking if your account had been hacked, please disregard, unless you are KD8RHY.

An e-mail was sent by KD8RHY stating that he highly recommends the web site URL in his e-mail to the reflector.  I had included the writelog reflector in the e-mail to him as a heads up.  I apologize for any inconvenience that this error might cause of may have caused.  The URL that is mentioned in KD8RHY's e-mail looks like spam, and I would highly recommend that you not open it.

Again, my apologies to the Writelog Reflector group.  Oh, and Happy New Year to all.

KD8RHY, check your Yahoo Account and change the password unless you sent this spam intentionally.  If you did, please stop.  Hope you take this heads up as it is intended.

Dick
W0RAA

Sent from my iPad 2