[WriteLog] FTdx5000 keying setup question- Thanks

Bruce King bruce at regis-consulting.com
Mon Dec 31 13:07:01 EST 2012

Thanks for the replies to my setup question. The answer is what I
suspected. I'll suggest that he start doing some homework on USB/RS232
adaptors since his computer has no serial port and from the looks of it
has no provision for PCI bus access either, it's one of those standalone
units. I know some of the USB adaptors do work ok for CW keying, but
it's been  a while since I had to do anything with them; time to hit the
archives.

73 Bruce W1CSM