[WriteLog] RittyRite Clone window

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 1 06:34:35 PST 2012

You should be able to click a call or report in the clone window and have it populate the Entry Window.  I'll have to check it when I get home but it should work. The AA6YQ FIR12 profile is great for weak signals.  The only problem is that you have to dead-on frequency for it to decode.  Using it in a cloned window is an excellent idea.  I may have to try that.

Don