[WriteLog] RittyRite Clone window

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Wed Feb 1 15:29:12 PST 2012

As far as I know Net only works with AFSK, but AFC works regardless of
mode.  AFC is a receive-only aid and I find it invaluable when
running--especially with the AA6YK profile.  As others have said,
however, keep it turned of when S&P.  The problem with using it when S&P
is that it will allow you to decode a signal when your transceiver isn't
exactly tuned to it, often causing your transmitted response to be off
frequency.  In other words, AFC will move your decoder on frequency, but
not your transmitter.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC