[WriteLog] V11.01 and Graph problem

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Feb 5 22:02:11 PST 2012

Finally had time tonight to install V11.01.  Had the MMTTY plug-in go
missing in action, but reinstalled that without incident.  The only problem
seems to be the Graphs option crashes the program.

I'm running Vista 32 bit and have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 SP1
installed.  I also show Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile in my
list of installed stuff.  Not sure why there are two versions of .NET
installed.  Could this be the problem?  I don't recall seeing any warning or
error messages during the install and I did a reboot after the install
finished.

I rarely use the Graph option, but would like to have it functioning in case
I do want to use it someday.  Any suggestions?

73,
Gary AL9A