[WriteLog] Help with M/S

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Feb 7 14:35:24 PST 2012

I mis-wrote below.  In WPX RTTY there is not a separate MULT transmitter
with its own independent band-change counter.  It is ten band changes per
clock hour, period.  Having multiple physical transmitters (interlocked so
there is only a single signal on the air at a time) is fine, though, and a
good way to configure a MS.

Ed - P49X